Monday, February 23, 2009

Who are these rockers?

I found this photo on one of my favorite art/image bookmarking sites, ffffound!. I have no idea who these guys are but there is so much "awesome" happening in this photo, I couldn't help but to share it.
At first glance I notice a beautifully worn-in Dean Cadillac guitar, and then further inspection reveals a giant safety pin on the crotch of the front man...puzzling, yet genius. Looking at the rest of the band one has to notice that the bass player is taking himself a little too seriously...aren't bass players supposed to be the ones who play it cool? Lastly, and most strange of all would have to be the drummer who appears to be lovingly placing a gentle hand on the lead singer's shoulder...huh?

My question is this, who is this band? Is it a real band or is this staged for TV or film? If you can name the band and send me a link to some info, I will send you a mystery prize worth a whopping $5.00 to $7.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photo source: ffffound!

2 comments:

  1. I just sent an email off to everyone -including the CEO- at Dean. I am there like Share-Ware, I WILL collect the $7.00, and buy a big prosthetic forehead......and wear it on my real head (if you can tell me what that is from, ice cream is on us next time we are all at Disneyland.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze me, Mr. Fargo. I do know the source of the quote. However, I learned it via the power of das infoban...it took some searching. I will leave the source un-cited in case someone else wants a shot.

    ReplyDelete